Monday, August 9, 2010

Remembering the Good Times: Liberated Muse Flashback Video


Check out the video above of this month's Member of the Month Dionne at our To Haiti, With Love event held this past Feb. where we raised about $400 for Yele.org. (2010)


Quineice joined the Gary Young for this uptempo version of her hit "Mr. Crazy" which was one of the highlights of this event which raised money for The Saartjie Project and promoted the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul. (2009)



Margaux Delotte-Bennett performed at this event promoting the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul. Margaux was a contributor to the book.


Colie Williams was a highlight of this event "A Celebration of Freedom" on Sept. 11, 2009.


This June event was the kick-off event celebrating the book release of the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul.


The book trailer for the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul


This trailer promoted the site www.LiberatedMuse.com using footage from our wonderful run at the 2009 Artomatic.

No comments: