Thursday, October 22, 2009

FreeSoul@ ArtSpring in Silver Spring, MD-- October 31

Make sure you join Liberated Muse on Sat., Oct. 31 from 4pm-7pm for an afternoon of music for grown-folk and arts & crafts activities for the kiddies before they go trick or treating. Performers Quineice Clarkson, Sadie Flick, Ne'a Posey and Gary Young will entertain while young folks can make masks and other fun things for the fun season. The event takes place at ArtSpring, an art store in Silver Spring, MD which sells the Liberated Muse publication Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul (Outskirts Press, 2009) and artwork by Liberated Muse member Sharon Burton. Copies of the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul will be signed by editor Khadijah Ali-Coleman and Sharon Burton who created the artwork on the cover of the book.

Email us at LiberatedMuseProductions@gmail.com for questions about the event.

No comments: