Entries to the 2009 Fotoweek DC Festival are pouring in, according to Fotoweek DC's website, and with the Sunday, September 13th deadline just around the corner, it is encouraged that you submit your best work!
The annual festival, November 7th to 14th, is shaping up to be yet another amazing year with critically acclaimed international exhibitions, portfolio reviews at the Corcoran Gallery of Art, stimulating lectures by sought after photographers, and exciting events throughout the metropolitan area.
Nine good reasons why you should enter!
* Have your work displayed at FotoWeek DC Festival Nov 7-14, 2009
* $21,500 in cash awards
* Media & online exposure at fotoweekdc.org
* National Geographic Society Awards Ceremony & VIP Reception Nov 5, 2009
* Published in Limited Edition 2010 FotoWeek DC Book
* Open to all professionals, amateurs, and students around the world!!
* Entries judged in 12 separate categories (including social documentary and multimedia)* Images accepted in digital, film, cell phone, and alternatives processes
* Distinguished p judgesEnter no later than 11:59pm PST on Sunday, September 13th!
Visit http://www.fotoweekdc.org/ for a complete listing of award categories, eligibility, rules, judges and information on FotoWeek DC 2009.